Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ugh. Longhorns.

Hello folks! How are you? I didnt want to leave my blog blank until I stoppend being lazy and made a gyaru vid, so I will also talk about things going on in meh life. To be honest, I hate Longhorn, the only good thing about Longhorn Steakhouse is that the steak is good. And I know youre saying isnt that why you go there, but no. The sides and appetizers are factors as well! I looove mashed potatoes, but theres is all lumpy and chunky. How is I (yes, I said is instead of am) supposed to enjoy my steak with lump tatoes?! There fries... eh, they're ok... They aren't great, just o.k. Anyways I can't stand Longhorn but Im going tonight because my mom and stepdad are treating my step-aunt/uncle out for dinner. They said I can come along, so I decided not to pass up a free meal. Anyways this is what I'm wearing.


Its really cute, something sweet you know. I got the floral shirt for $10 at JC Penny or Macy's. Well good night ya'll and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment