Thursday, January 12, 2012

bLACK oUt

Hello everyone! Tommorow is friday the 13th and also blackout at my school. I cant wait to show you guys how I do blackout! Also, does anyone really believe in Friday the 13th? Are you supersticious about any of that stuff? Please comment below, and also I would like to have some followers. I know I havent posted anything about gyaru yet but Ive been so busy with school y'know? But please follow or comment to let me know if theres anyone out there that wants to hear about gyaru from my perspective and about my life. Thanks! Zai-Jian! (that, my friends, is how you say good by in Chinese)


(3/18/2012) Hey okay so Ive been lazy, heres an update. This is my blackout outfit.

All offbrand stuff. I'll go through a runthrough if requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment