Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Looks like its that time of the year again...Gyaru Winter Fashion!!


Hi ladies! I know it has been ages since I have posted here. Starting college has been crazy. But honestly I love it though. I make the joke that I should have gone to college years ago, skip high school and go straight to college after middle school. Lol. But nevertheless I must continue on into a regular routine, so during the holiday’s I will make a plan to post either every Monday or every Friday. I don’t know which one yet. Today I want to show you guys some new coordinate ideas since it is winter time yet again.

I was online scrolling and trolling through images of gyaru fashion and I was wondering, “how the fuck do these girls wear these skimpy skirts in the winter time?!” I realize that they don’t, and it’s all image. They are models for a reason right? Anyways here are some more realistic ideas for the winter time in terms of gyaru and winter fashion.


I love the all white ideas, great for christmas...


 
Easier to wear when snow is up to your elbow, ne?
 
O and by the way this blogger justorka has some great coordinates for gyaru as well so take inspiration in all the forms that it comes in.
 
Love ya. (link to justorkablog: http://justorka.wordpress.com/tag/clothing/)
Warmest Wishes,
     MX.

No comments:

Post a Comment