Monday, January 16, 2012

Pedophiles at Lenox Mall and first vid!

Yo! Wudup. Guys this is a fantastic day because I finally made my first video as promised. I just want to edit it and make it cool lookin. It should be up by tonight. Also I wanted to make a post about what I did today. I went to the mall and went into a couple a stores, so I wanted to show you the things on my wish list!
The first store is called Anthropologie. I know that there is one in VA but I dont know if this is a national store. But I saw this cute polka dot dress. I have 2 or 3 already so I didnt need another one. lol


They also had these cute pairs of jeans for like $25, not that bad at all. Arent they neat? I looove floral prints. The next store was forever 21. I found this cute bow printed dress. I wish the bows were stars but nontheless this is still cute, ne?


                                                             

Don't these shoes kinda look like jesus diamante shoes? IDK they just have the cute floral print. Very cas, very cas (short for casual). I also went to teavana and had some chai tea. If you have not gone to teavana then... like.. omg just stop what you are doing right now, go to the mall and get a free sample of teavana chai tea. JUST DO IT! =) your life will change fo-ever.


Slurp, slurp, slurp.

I saw these pillows and comforters that had the most epic floral print!





And like, I'm gonna steal this purse like fo-shizzle.




And finally, to put a last nasty little taste in your mouth...

Some nasty pedophile put this up at the opening of the mall. This right here is just a hot mess ridiculous. Why would you do that, yo? Some other lady was taking a picture of this, too. I thought it was sick and funny but after a while it was just funny. Whatever happened to manequin discrimination and defomation rights, brah?!
Anyways, have a nice night. My video should be finished with editing and  posted this evenin'. Too da loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment