Sunday, February 26, 2012

Upcoming Posts

Hey ya'll. This is mei, i know i havent posted in a while and im sorry for that. Im not going to make any excuses for it, i was just lazy. But in order for this to be a succesful blog i need to get off my lazy booty and start posting stuff. So my upcoming posts will start off being what is gyaru. My next videos will come when I get my lashes and my new hairstyle from gothic lolita wigs (im not tellin which one, its a surprise!) I will buy my lashes this week and my wig next weekend. I so excited. Oh yes, and thank you Chaudalyn for joining me! If you dont know who chaudalyn is then you should be ashamed of yourself. Chaudie is a gal mama who puts many useful and interesting posts such as how to create a gyaru wardrobe and tips to help loose weight. This is a link to her blog, you should really check it out!!
http://www.chaudie.net/

Oh, last thing for the day. I made my first purikura so here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment